Saturday, July 25, 2009

noob me..

well, here it is! my very first blog... uh, well, not exactly my VERY first blog, i've done a "first blog entry" before.. but since I have never followed up with it, it was probably deleted.. so, here it is, my second 'first blog'..

lets just have this particular post to introduce myself aite! (how childish is that?!)

my full name is Rabiyatul Adawiyah Bt Mohd Shamsuddin... born on 12th nov 1988.. have a mixed parentage of indian and thai..

as for my interests... i can't quite name one! coz my interests are mostly short lived... and i just do whatever i feel like at the moment.. i would like to try everything at least once(not idiotic stuff though)..

im loud.. irritating.. cant give two hoots to what people may think about me.. coz those who knows me, knows me, and those who dont, just dont. there's nothing in between.. nonetheless, i am most of the time open to others' opinion..

im a freaking lazy bum! can hardly move my butt to get to work untill its almost due... need to do something about that... any suggestion??

about stuff i love? i love the outdoors, i love the sun, and the rain.. i love water...(meaning i would jump in the pool or lake, or river or sea, and start splashing water!)--->can't swim though.. i love food... i love animals, furry ones especially! cats!(dogs to, just that i dont touch them.. hee~)..
i love chocolate, i love cheese, and i love chololate and cheese :P

i would consider myself an open minded person, i dont mind talking about essentially everything.. hate arrogant peole.. hate racist ppl... hate two-faced ppl... and anyone in between..

well, i guess that's all i have to write for now... till the next post... daaaa~~

p/s: fell free to drop in comments about what i should write next... cuz im clueless!!

2 comments:

  1. haha....wots is in betwwen racist and two-faced ppl.??
    we share a lot similarities....i lurve chololate, i love cheese n i love chocolate n cheese!!! hehe^^
    and the water part...yeah~~~ though i hate animlas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. then we can go makan together!! u blanja eh? heheheh... ah teck, mana boleh hate animals.. kita kena jadi penyayang tau!! kan kan kan?

    ReplyDelete